- Award for jewelry, watches, gemstones and retail concepts
- International submissions now possible until February 7
- Award ceremony at INHORGENTA MUNICH in February
- Starting immediately, international designers, goldsmiths, watchmakers, jewelers, manufacturers and up-and-coming talents can apply for one of the most coveted trophies in the jewelry, watch and gemstone industry: the INHORGENTA AWARD. A prominent jury will nominate the best submissions and honor the winners at a prestigious gala during INHORGENTA MUNICH (February 24 to 27, 2023).
- “The INHORGENTA AWARD will again honor exceptional jewelry and watch creations along with retail concepts—and we have newly added a category for gemstones. Another new category is High Jewelry,” says Maritta Lepp, Exhibition Director. “We are very much looking forward to receiving applications from all over the world by February 7.”The award will be presented during an exclusive gala evening at BMW Welt on February 25—the glamorous highlight of INHORGENTA MUNICH from February 24 to 27, 2023. The top-class jury including watch expert Gisbert Brunner, Leo Eberlin (jewelry designer—Leo Mathild), Anja Heiden (Member of WEMPE’s Executive Board), Martin Julier (Head of Gemlab Bucherer) and designer Patrik Muff will make the selection.
Ten categories open for entries
Prizes will be awarded to the best jewelry, watches, designers as well as retail concepts in a total of 10 categories, two of which are new: in the “High Jewelry of the Year” category, top-class jewelry with a retail price of EUR 30,000 or more can be entered. The Gemstone Design of the Year category sets a stage for special colored gemstones, diamonds and gemstone objects.
The other categories focus on Fine Jewelry, Fashion Jewelry, Designer, Design Newcomer (who are exempt from the entry fee), Watch Design and Best Jeweler of the Year. In the latter, concepts for modern store design, private sale areas or cross-channel marketing, for example, can be submitted. Additionally, there are again the categories “Retailers Choice—Best Piece of Jewelry” and “Retailers Choice—Best Watch”. For these, visitors to INHORGENTA MUNICH can vote online in advance and on site on the first day of the trade show.