Domino brings Style, Stories and Sparkle to IJL 2019
August 2019 – Domino Jewellery are set to delight UK and international buyers with their diverse, design-led product portfolio at International Jewellery London (IJL) this year.
The Birmingham-based manufacturer has received excellent feedback on collections launched so far in 2019. The team are confident that their focus on high quality design with on-trend pieces driven by market research and customer feedback, will drive continued demand for Domino collections.
Fusion rings from Domino
At IJL this year, the team will exhibit product from all of its 2019 collections including Fusion – interlocking, stackable diamond rings, Empire – clustered diamond engagement and lifestyle rings, and the recently refreshed Diamond Ring Mount range.
The fine jewellery design house will also debut more than 60 new pieces across two of its most popular ranges, Anthology and Rosabella. Anthology has been completely revitalised, with the bestselling ranges Barleycorn, Jazz, Dew and Gatsby refreshed and retained, and with the addition of six brand new stories – each created to be highly commercial, exploiting current luxury trends. The popular Rosabella collection has been refined further to provide retailers with highly commercial, classic diamond suites that hit key diamond weights at half carat increments from 0.50ct to 3.0ct, with a focus on classic, lifestyle jewellery suites.
Commenting on the new collections, Marketing Co-ordinator, Chantelle Serrell-Cooke, said:
“We’re really looking forward to exhibiting our new 2019 collections at IJL this year. It’s a fantastic showcase for our jewellery and this year, the design team have pulled out all of the stops with regards to ingenuity of design. Our approach is very much that of a partnership and client feedback has been integral in terms of the design direction we have taken, coupled with our own research on national, international and cultural trends. However, the ability to translate all of this into highly commercial, on-trend, design is no mean feat and is testament to the talent that we have here at Domino.”
Art Deco inspired illusion rings from Domino’s Empire range
Diamond Detail Solitaires from Domino’s new Diamond Ring Mounts range
Customers visiting the Domino stand D60, will be able to view the following collection highlights:
ANTHOLOGY: 10 curated collections of neckwear, wrist wear, earrings and dress rings
– Number of new lines: Six new stories featuring an average of 5 pieces each.
– Fanfare: White Diamond or White Diamond and Ruby and 18ct white Gold; tapered baguettes beautifully crafted into aesthetically pleasing fan designs; oriental design influence
– Cosmos: 18ct white, yellow and rose gold, set with diamonds; astrology and astronomy inspired design; delicate, soft and lightweight jewellery that delivers maximum sparkle
– Pirouette: All about the on-trend pastels – a delicate feminine design available in 18ct rose gold set with morganite and diamonds or 18ct white gold set with aqua and diamonds.
– Mirage: White Diamond and coloured gemstone set jewellery (Sapphire, Ruby or Emerald); price point ideal for self-gifting and occasion gifting e.g. anniversaries or birthday purchase; modern take on traditional designs
– Carnival: Strong, on-trend range – these designs are all about the colour pop. Featuring multi-coloured Sapphires, set in 18ct white gold. Ideal for self-gifting and perfect for customers seeking to reinforce or reflect individual style
– Glacier: Inspired by shards of ice and the beauty of translucent, frozen water. This is a very versatile range with pieces available in two contrasting looks- 18t white gold set with all diamonds, or 18ct yellow gold set with blue sapphires and diamonds.
Fanfare designs from Domino’s Anthology range
ROSABELLA: New for IJL – September 2019
– Number of new lines: 6 new necklaces and 14 bracelets
– Design notes: Classic line bracelets and necklaces hitting key price points; all available at key carat weights from 0.50ct up to 3.00ct; classic best selling lines often viewed as ‘investment’ or heirloom pieces; line bracelets, tennis bracelets and classic bar available; ideal for Christmas and anniversary gifting
DRM: Refreshed in June 2019, all designed and manufactured in the UK
– Number of new lines: 20 new semi-set mount designs
– Design notes: Contemporary and classic styles; all pieces designed to be ‘wed-friendly’, includes exciting design-led halo rings and solitaires featuring delicate micro-set diamond detailed bands. Design inspiration includes art deco, floral motifs and astronomy
Glacier rings from Domino’s Anthology range
FUSION: Launched in June 2019, all designed and manufactured in the UK
– Number of new lines: 5 interlocking diamond rings
– Design notes: Designed to create multiple contemporary stacking looks; interlocking rings or flipped to create a totally different layered look; can be worn with engagement / commitment ring to create beautiful bridal stacks providing the perfect alternative to a traditional wedding ring; or used to enhance existing bridal suites for evening wear and events; or stacked with eternity bands to create a stunning lifestyle stack. Available in platinum and 18ct white, yellow or rose gold, set with HSi diamonds.
EMPIRE: Launched in June 2019, all designed and manufactured in the UK
– Number of new lines: 8 diamond-set illusion cluster rings
– Design notes: Contemporary bridal range, inspired by the popular art deco trend; clustered diamonds creating impact look; very competitive consumer price points; baguette and round stones cleverly set to create the silhouette of different stone shapes including emerald and cushion cuts. Available in Platinum and 18ct white gold set with HSi diamonds
Visit www.dominojewellery.com or visit the Domino team on Stand D60 at International Jewellery London for more information.
Jazz range from Domino’s Anthology range