Endless Jewelry reports successful 2014 UK debut
LONDON, January 16, 2015 – Danish superbrand Endless Jewelry has reported on a successful debut year in the UK market, winning more than 300 doors and securing a collection and design partnership with global star Jennifer Lopez.
Measured by number of doors and markets opened in 2014, Endless Jewelry reports that it is the fastest growing global jewellery brand in history, achieved through a focus on retailers’ needs, targeted and ongoing branding and marketing initiatives, strategic sponsorships, and quality products at affordable prices.
The brand, founded by entrepreneur Jesper Nielsen, made its UK debut at Jewellery & Watch Birmingham 2014, where it presented its collection of leather wrap bracelets and silver, gold and rose gold plated charms to the UK trade.
Over the course of 2014, Endless Jewelry’s outreach in the UK was truly impressive, securing the brand more than 300 retail partners and a 65-store roll out with leading independent multiple retailer Beaverbrooks.
The charm bracelet brand now plans to double its number of stockists in 2015, taking its UK presence to more than 600 doors.
Endless Jewelry founder and CEO Jesper Nielsen said: “2014 was a remarkable year for Endless Jewelry. We entered 2,500 new stores in 18 different countries and now have more than 3,300 points of sale. We introduced the award-winning Jennifer Lopez Collection by Endless Jewelry with Jennifer Lopez as co-designer, we broke all sales records at the JCK Fair when we launched in the US in early June and we ended up being sold out in several markets even before we advertised.
Nielsen added: “In 2015 we aim to open with 3,000 new stores, including 300 in the UK and Ireland, where we will then exceed 600 points of sale. We aim to become the world’s next superbrand within the jewellery business – and we’re on our way. One thing is for sure: we’re here to stay and we will change the industry our way.”
Endless Jewelry will launch brand new leather bracelet colours and a range of new charms at Jewellery & Watch Birmingham at the NEC in February.
Endless will also reveal brand new bracelets, new charms and fresh campaign imagery in early 2015 to support its hugely successful Jennifer Lopez for Endless Collection.
Endless Jewelry 2014 Facts and Stats
• Endless established a network of retailers in Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, UK, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Lithuania, Italy and the US, as well as Canada and the Caribbean
• By the end of 2014, Endless Jewelry was present in 3,300 stores and chains globally, including 1,100 stores in the US and 250 in Canada
• Endless won support from key investors, namely Lars Seier Christensen, which has built an extremely solid foundation for the brand and enabled Endless Jewelry to remain ambitious with regards to product, marketing, branding, PR and building business
• Including the new collections for SS15 and the Jennifer Lopez Collection by Endless Jewelry, Endless Jewelry’s range of charms exceeds 600 designs
• The Jennifer Lopez for Endless collection is held by 80% of Endless Jewelry stockists
• According to the organisers of the JCK Las Vegas fair, Endless Jewelry’s launch at the show in 2014 was record breaking in comparison to other brands making their debut
• Endless Jewelry is in its second year and has established its place in more countries than Pandora reached in its sixth and seventh years.
• The brand has ongoing, targeted branding and marketing opportunities, including its Jennifer Lopez partnership and strategic sponsorships of Formula One and FC Barcelona
• All charms are made individually by hand, with great focus on quality and detail