Deadline extended for entries for IJL Editor’s Choice competition
LONDON, May 16, 2014 – IJL have announced that the deadline has been extended for entries for their popular Editor’s Choice competition to Friday May 23rd.
This is as a result of having received a number of requests for more time from companies wishing to enter, due to the knock-on effect of the recent Easter and May Bank Holidays.
This annual initiative, now in its sixth year, recognises some of the most stunning and outstanding jewellery collections on show at IJL.
Judged by the leading jewellery and luxury correspondent , Claire Adler, there are five categories:
• Most Innovative New Collection – NEW for 2014. Applicants are invited to submit 5 to 6 pieces from the same collection for consideration for this special award. The winning collection will be featured on the IJL Runway
• Commercial Vision – a piece or collection produced in volume that demonstrates thorough research of the target market and current trends – destined to become a best seller
• Visual Impact – a show stopping piece or collection that photographs well
• Originality – a truly unique piece or a collection which highlights the talents of the designer
• Technical Excellence – a piece or collection that is worked with technical innovation or a rarely used technique”The winning pieces, which will be unveiled before the show and also on display at IJL 2014, are one of the highlights of the Show. All our exhibitors can enter and it’s a superb way for companies to promote their new launches and collections. So the competition is fierce!” said Event Director, Sam Willoughby.
IJL exhibitors can enter via the IJL website at www.jewellerylondon.com/editor
IJL 2014 will run from 31 August to 2 September 2014 at Olympia, London. LUXURY by IJL, The Ultimate in Luxury Jewellery, will run from 31 August to 1 September at Olympia, London.