Andrea Palladio International Jewellery Award winners announced
VICENZA, Italy, January, 2017 – The Andrea Palladio International Jewellery Awards, which took place at VicenzaOro on January 20, are internationally renowned prizes given to the very best of contemporary jewellery and are much coveted by gold and jewellery brands and designers worldwide.
The ceremony saw the best of luxury and top players of world jewellery awarded for excelling in creativity, design, production, distribution, retail, communication, new media, career and Corporate Social Responsibility.
The winners of this fifth edition, subdivided according to the competition categories, are:
1. THE BEST ITALIAN JEWELLERY DESIGNER – Faraone Mennella R.F.M.A.S.
2. THE BEST INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY DESIGNER – Nikos Koulis
3. THE BEST ITALIAN JEWELLERY BRAND COLLECTION – Antonini Milano for the“Siracusa” collection
4. THE BEST INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY BRAND COLLECTION – Boucheron for the“Animaux De Collection” collection
5. THE BEST JEWELLERY FLAGSHIP STORE – Nirav Modi for the New York store
6. THE BEST JEWELLERY COMMUNICATION CAMPAIGN – Cartier for the Diamonds campaign
7. JEWELLERY CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AWARD – Chopard for its efforts in the project with Eco-Age
8. THE BEST JEWELLERY COMMUNICATION NEW MEDIA – Nervous System
9. THE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD – Franco Cologni, President of the Fondazione Cologni dei Mestieri d’Arte.
The Jewellery Corporate Social Responsibility Award was presented to Chopard by guest of honour,Livia Firth, the International Ambassador for Oxfam.
The Award, given to Chopard for its efforts in sustainable luxury along the jewellery supply chain, in collaboration with Eco-Age and its founder Livia Firth, is in line with the recurring theme of this edition of VICENZAORO, “Responsible Gold”, and confirms the Fair’s organisers’ commitment to promoting themes like respect of human rights and the ethical, social and environmental aspects of the jewellery and precious metal world.