CloserStill Media Reports: Organisers of the Jewellery Show announce that registration is now live on their website: www.thejewelleryshow.co.uk.
LONDON – Returning to ExCeL London, United Kingdom on 20-21 September 2023, the Jewellery Show is set to host thousands of trade professional delegates, and over 100 national and international suppliers, showcasing their latest fine luxury, silver, contemporary jewellery, and retail/tech solutions.
As a trade event for retailers, buyers, manufacturers, designers, and suppliers of fine jewellery, loose precious stones, watches, and retail solutions, the Jewellery Show is the place to learn how to improve your business, source new materials and network with your peers.
Archive image of the first edition of The Jewellery Show in 2022
Lennox Addo, Event Director of the Jewellery Show, said: “The next edition of the show is growing significantly and is set to be bigger and better than ever, with a lot to look forward to. The team is dedicated to securing new suppliers and fresh designs that will certainly allow retailers to intrigue their customers with something new.”
2023 show highlights include:
- The Jewellery Show Runway: a live fashion catwalk displaying the latest trends.
- An unrivalled seminar programme: with some of the industry’s most significant thought leaders speaking on the latest trends, technology, collections, and trade best practices.
- Up-and-coming designers exhibiting at the show’s New Designer, exhibition section.
- The Podium: which will alternate displaying fresh new designs throughout the show.
- A Bullion Bar: where visitors can grab a complimentary drink and network.
Registration is now open and is completely free to attend for all trade professionals. All prospective delegates can register today at: www.thejewelleryshow.co.uk