Six exhibition halls at INHORGENTA MUNICH will be dedicated to jewelry, watches and gemstones, to superb craftsmanship from renowned brands and innovative designers over the course of the four fair days from February 24-27, 2023.
INHORGENTA MUNICH shows the creations that will be for sale tomorrow in jewelers’ and goldsmiths’ showrooms. And also the supporting program features diversity: from counterfeit watches and AI in jewelry design to sustainable supply chains.
“With around 800 exhibitors from all over the world—including many brands of great charisma —INHORGENTA MUNICH is Europe’s leading platform for jewelry, watches and gemstones,” says Stefan Rummel, Managing Director of Messe München. “Both manufacturers and retailers are confident about the future as their goods are valued investments.”
Reflecting this, the exhibition is growing, especially by luxury brands. Among them are watch brands such as Citizen, Garmin, MeisterSinger, Mühle-Glashütte, Raymond Weil and jewelry brands such as Bering, Breuning, Hans D. Krieger, Niessing and Thomas Sabo.
Top experts and trending topics on stage
- “Jean-Claude Biver (former top manager at Hublot) in an interview with watch expert Gisbert Brunner.” Watch Talk, Hall A1, Fri., Feb. 24, 10:30
- “The evolution of the family jeweler—new concepts for a successful future.” Trendfactory, Hall C2, Fri., Feb. 24, 14:30
- “A window into sustainability and circular economy in jewelry and watches.” Trendfactory, Hall C2, Fri., Feb. 24, 15:00
- “Building a more responsible diamond supply chain: challenges and opportunities.” Trendfactory, Hall C2, Fri., Feb. 24, 16:30
- “Gemmology update: news from the world of gemstones.” Trendfactory, Hall C2, Sat., Feb. 25, 16:30
- “Plagiarized luxury watches. Insight into the current state and different qualities of the counterfeits.” Watch Talk, Hall A1, Sun., Feb. 26, 10:30
- “Alexa, design me a ring: how artificial intelligence can disrupt the jewelry industry.” Trendfactory, Hall C2, Sun., Feb. 26, 11:00